You can support Stuart’s at no cost to you when you shop at Kroger and Amazon. After a quick initial setup, shop as you normally would, and a portion of your purchase price will be donated to Stuart’s Opera House. Read below for details on how to set up your accounts and start giving while you shop!
Kroger Community Rewards
With Kroger’s Community Rewards program, you can link your Kroger Plus card to Stuart’s Opera House and support us every time you shop! Follow the step-by-step instructions to the right to start giving today.
After enrollment is complete, it will take approximately 10 days for the Community Rewards total to begin displaying on your receipt.
PLEASE NOTE: Kroger requires you to re-enroll in the program every year in August (regardless of when you enrolled in the program). If you do not re-enroll, Stuart’s will no longer receive money when you shop.
Create an Online Account
- Go to Kroger Community Rewards and click on “Enroll Now.”
- Enter your e-mail, choose a password and find the store location you shop at most, and hit “Create Account.”
- Kroger will send a link to your e-mail to verify your account. Simply click the link to verify.
- Link to your Kroger Plus Card by entering your Plus Card Number or Alternate ID Number.
Link Your Account to Stuart’s Opera House
- On your Account Summary page, scroll down to the “Community Rewards” section.
- Click “Enroll Now” or “Edit” to find our organization.
- Type “Stuart’s Opera House” into the box and click “Search”
- Select Stuart’s from the list and click “Enroll”
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support Stuart’s every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection, and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate .5% of your total purchase price to Stuart’s Opera House.
PLEASE NOTE: To ensure all of your online purchases are supporting Stuart’s, please bookmark the link in the instructions. Donations are only made when purchases are made through AmazonSmile. You can also use a browser extension to redirect you to Amazon Smile, such as:
- Google Chrome (or new Microsoft Edge): Smile Always
- Mozilla Firefox: Amazon Smiley
- Safari/macOS: SmileAllDay
Setting Up Your AmazonSmile Account
- Visit smile.amazon.com. It’s just like shopping on amazon.com.
- Sign in. Simply use your existing Amazon credentials. If you don’t have an account, you can create a new one.
- Click “Search all Charitable Organizations” and type “Stuart’s Opera House”
- Choose Stuart’s Opera House, Inc. and click “Select”.
- Start shopping! Please remember to shop the smile.amazon.com link every time. Purchases on the main Amazon.com site do not support Stuart’s. To help remember, bookmark the smile.amazon.com link and/or use the tools listed above.